- Brief report on past editions of the special session, if any, including the number of submitted and accepted papers, the number of attendees, etc.
Please provide all the information requested above when preparing your special-session proposal before submitting it in PDF format by E-mail to ICCIP 2021 via email@example.com
Papers submitted to special sessions will have to be evaluated and peer-reviewed along the very same criteria of the regular sessions.
- ICCIP 2021 will provide a forum for academics, university researchers and industry experts in cloud computing and big data analytics to share ideas and experiences, and discuss innovations.
The Organizing Committee invites researchers and academics to submit their proposals to organize special sessions. The proposal should include 6 tentative paper titles and the corresponding names and affiliation of them.
- The Special Session organizers will arrange the reviewing of the papers submitted to their session in collaboration with the conference’s Technical Chair and Special Session Chair.
The Special session organizers will receive ONE free registration for every 6 papers accepted and registered in the conference under their special session.
The Organizing Committee invites researchers and academics to submit their proposals to organize special sessions.
Proposals should include the following information:
● Name(s) of organizer(s);
● Email of main contact person;
● Brief bio(s) of organizer(s);
● Brief description;
● Related topics;
● Potential participants;
● A draft of the CFP;
● Description of publicity and promotion plan;